Saturday, January 27, 2007

Question For The Day 5th Sept 06

Well I was just wondering what should be my Question on the Teacher's Day Then I thought why not to present before you one of the best Known Prof. In India.

Identify this Legendry Professor From IIT - Delhi. ?

















Hints

1. He Started a Society that has chapters in almost all Prestigious Indian Educational Centers.
2. Tradition.
And yes his thought process has a terrible influence on me. ( Not a Hint exactly )

Answer for the Day 05 Sept 06

The Prof in Pic was none other than Dr Kiran Seth from IIT - Delhi
I am not sure how many of you had Heard / worked with SPIC MACAY.
Dr Seth is the Founding member of this Society.
SPIC - MACAY :: Society for promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture among Youth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home