Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Question for the day 07 June 06

He Said "" Can I be blamed if they consider it most reliable? ""
Tell me the Context in which he said this.














Hints
1. Believe me you know the Context.
2. An Awesome thing in terribly wrong Hands.

Answer for the Day 07 July 06

The answer is AK - 47
The person in PIC was the designer of AK 47 Assault rifles ( Mikhail Kalishnikov from Russian Army )
On being asked why is your weapon becoming a Prefferred choice for terrorists he answered that statement.
The reason its being manufactured at so many places across the world is because it was never Patented by Russia.

Few Tit Bits of Info ::

1. AK 46 is majorly used in close combat.
2. NSG ( Black Cat Commandoes ) normally use MP - 5 Machine Pistol. ( I had seen lot of them using this pistols. )
3. Indian Military / Para Military mainly uses ( Ak - 47 / AK - 56 or SLRs ( INSAS ).
4. Its a cliche but its an awesome weapon . ( I had experimented with weapons as obsolete as 303 or 12 Bore rifles. and believe me AK - 46 is terribly reliable weapon )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home