Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Question for the Day 05 July 06

Fill in the $$$ and ???

Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru had once Said :::

Had I been a $$$ I would have taken my Education at ???
?????
Can be a University // College // Autonomous insti. both within and outside India.



Hints
1. They have their own Air Strip and A Plane.
2. Their own Radio Station " Radio ???? " (( FM 90.4 Mhz )
3. Optional Courses like :: Shooting ( Weapons ) , Horse Riding , Theatrics , Languages ...................................
4. Campus Size 850 Acres


Answer for the Day 05 July 06

Well the answer is
Pt Nehru Said " Had I been a GIRL I would have taken my Education in Banasthali Vidyapeeth "
I went there last weekend for my Sister's Admission. Their architecture for some buildings date back to 1935. but the campus as a whole is Impressive.
Just to give you an Idea of size of College Campuses in INDIA. (( Not Sure if its an Information Overflow Still :: ))
IITs
IIT KAnpur -- 1030 Acres (( Probably Largest Civilian Campus in India )
IIMs
IIM -- A -- 200 Acres .
Better / Known D.U. Colleges
1. St. Stefens :: 12.5 Acre. (( App ))
2. Keshav Mahavidyala :: 11 Acres ( App) (( One of the most Sophisticated/ Advanced DU College Campus ))
Banasthali Vidya Peeth :: 850 Acres.

The biggest campus is of N.D.A. or I.M.A. ( Absolutely no idea about their size. I think its an Officially guarded secret ) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home