Saturday, March 24, 2007

Question For The Day 23 Feb 07

This gold mask belongs to one of the most famous Mummy. Name the mummy ?






























Hints

1. When I was a child I used to read Nagraj.
2. He was a child King. (Hope I remember it correctly ).

Answer for the Day 23 Feb 07


Ok the answer I was looking for is
"King Tuten Khamen"
He was a child king.
His Mummy was discovered somewhere in 1920's or 30's.
Lot of rumors are associated with him. I am not sure on there authenticity so no comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sushil Prasad said...

It is one of the very few pharonic tombs which had not been plundered by robbers. Actually, he died young (at the age of 19) and his tomb was between tombs of two great Pharohs whos graves were plundered. Since his tomb was small it was not discovered - visit Valley of Kings - Luxor, Egypt.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home