Friday, February 02, 2007

Question For The Day 21 Nov 06

What Relates them ???























Hints

1. He " IS " what Bill Gates " Was ". ( Guy in first Picture )
2. Answer has already been given But tell me How ??? ( So Much for the TRP ratings )
3. When I was child I remember " Peacocks " coming in our garden.
4. Non Hewitt Audience please ignore this hint :: If you know the answer what will you do.???

Answer for the Day 21 Nov 06

The Answer I was looking for was " LOTUS "

India's National Flower --> Lotus. ( I gave peacock as a hint, Peacock our national bird )

BJP's Party Symbol --> Lotus ( It was even there in the PIC )

The image was of Ray Ozzie creator of Lotus Notes . ( He recently took over Microsoft from Bill Gates and was all over the Media )
Ray Ozzie came to India some Time back for Talking about investments etc. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home